What do I get in a Festival Ticket?
Festival Tickets cover ALL events. They also include entry to workshops; in short – a bargain and very simple to boot. It’s important that you arrive in good time before the beginning of any event. Broadstairs Folk Week is also flexible enough to offer many different combinations of tickets – from One Day Festival Tickets to Family Special Week Festival tickets for two adults and two children.
Concession Priced Tickets are available for registered disabled and their carers, senior citizens and unemployed adults on Weekly Festival Tickets only – not camping charges.
We can’t reserve tickets for collection without advance payment.
Individual tickets for events will be on sale from May 12th 2014. For Friends of Folk Week Priority Booking starts on February 14th 2014.
You can make a booking by phone on 01843 604080 for all types of tickets - Festival tickets with or without camping. Please have your credit card details ready. The minimum payment is £10 with a credit card.
Terms and Conditions
• Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions below
• Please ensure you arrive early for your chosen events or we cannot guarantee entry.
• Please remember you MUST have a Festival Ticket to camp.
• Tickets are not transferable and will not be replaced if lost.
• Refunds before 1st August 2014 will be subject to an administration charge. No refunds will be issued after 1st August 2014.
• Broadstairs Folk Week reserves the right to refuse entry to any venue.
• Admission to the venue and performance is at the ticket holder's own risk. Neither the promoter, nor the venue management, shall be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the venue.
• The use of audio, audio visual or video equipment is strictly prohibited and such devices shall not be brought into venues without prior arrangement with the Director or Artistic Director.
• Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the management may be ejected from the venue.
• Broadstairs Folk Week reserves the right to alter or change the programme, without prior notification.
• Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event, and/or element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
• No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of Broadstairs Folk Week, and any ticket so used may be voided and the holder may be refused admission.
• Children aged six and under are FREE of CHARGE
• Wheelchair access is possible at most festival venues. Please let us know if you have any special requirements.